Last day* to save on FIPP Congress tickets
Take advantage of our final discounted offer by booking your place before the end of today (15 July).
The FIPP World Congress takes place from 13-15 October 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
Here are just seven of the reasons why you should join us in Toronto a little less than three months from now:
- As the premier international magazine media world, you will have the opportunity to listen to and learn from some of the most innovative magazine media companies from around the world, including Atlantic Media, Axel Springer, Burda Media, Haymarket Media Group, Hearst Magazines, IDG, Immediate Media Co., Kadokawa Corp., Meredith Corp., National Geographic, Nikkei Business Publications, Rodale, Time Inc., and many more.
- You will have the opportunity to hear how pureplays such as Business Insider, Huffington Post, POLITICO, Quartz, and Slate.
- Speakers from companies such as Adobe, comScore, Blendle, Grazia Shop, PressReader, Say Media, Unruly, Vimeo and WeChat will share specialist insights across a range of topics.
- There will be insights from a range of experts, including results from global research by Peter Kreisky, chairman of The Kreisky Media Consultancy, conducted specifically for the FIPP World Congress (Kreisky is meeting with top CEOs from around the world for the research, and delegates will receive a report with main findings at the Congress).
- Two specialist stages focused on mobile and multi-platform opportunities (FIPP Mobile, day one) and top innovation case studies from around the world (FIPP Innovation, day two).
- “Power workshops” where delegates will have the opportunity to engage on particular topics of interest with specialists in their fields.
- Plenty of opportunity to meet and network with peers from around the world, whether at the Worldwide Media Marketplace (on 13 October, the day before the main Congress) or during networking breaks and a variety of social events during the course of the Congress.
Visit the FIPP Congress website for more and, remember, today is the deadline for saving £200 on your delegate ticket before standard rates kick in. Register now.
Three more ways to save
Thanks to our partners, Emirates Airline, FIPP World Congress delegates can save 10 per cent on flights to Toronto. Emirates Airline flies to more than 140 destinations worldwide. This offer is valid for travel to Toronto from 9 October to 20 October 2015. To take advantage of this offer visit www.emirates.com/FIPPWorldCongress and enter the promo code EVE6FWC.
FIPP has negotiated a heavily discounted room rate of £130 at the Sheraton Toronto, but note that these rooms are now selling fast. To reserve your rooms visit the dedicated hotel-booking page that will automatically apply the discount.
Book a delegation
* Special discounts will remain available for delegations (5 or more people) beyond today (15 July). Contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher to found out how we can help you with your delegation booking.