The pre-agenda registration offer for the 6th Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin (18-19 March 2013) ends this Friday, 30 November.
Those wishing to take advantage of the offer will receive a discount of between €600 to €700 on the standard registration rate, the standard rate being €1,590 for FIPP and VDZ members and €1,990 for non-members.
Visit www.innovators-summit.com and click on registration on the top navigation bar to register.
The Digital Innovators Summit is a must-attend international event which brings together top magazine media and technology innovators to share and stimulate ideas. In addition, it provides ample opportunity to network with international peers and/or meet cutting edge industry suppliers, showcasing their latest innovations.
In 2012, over 450 decision-makers from around the world attended the Digital Innovators Summit. For 2013, the organisers expect more than 500 international participants. They will include C-Level Executives, Managing Directors, Publishers, Editors, Founders, Digital Division Heads, Product and Project Managers and managers representing operations, sales and marketing, business development and finance.
The Digital Innovators Summit 2013 will cover topics such as paid content, social media and discovery, digital advertising and marketing, big data, mobile, e-commerce, trends in media consumption, approaches to content creation, tablets and apps.
International speakers so far confirmed include:
- USA: Paul Smurl, vice president, NYTimes.com Paid Products, New York Times
- USA: Frank Anton, vice chairman, Hanley Wood LLC
- UK: Mark Read, strategy director WPP and CEO, WPP Digital
- Germany: Jean-Paul Schmetz, chief scientist, Burda Media
- USA: Rebecca Lieb, analyst, Digital Advertising & Media, Altimeter Group
- USA: Steven Brill, co-founder, Press+
- UK: Omid Ashtari, director of business development, Foursquare
- Slovak Republic: Tomáš Bella, co-founder and CEO, Piano
- USA: Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger Network
- France: Philippe Jannet, managing director, ePresse Premium
- USA: Benjamin Edelman, associate professor, Harvard Business School
- UK: Michael Dell, managing director, IHS Jane’s Information Services
- UK: Justin Gibbons, creative director, and Rohan Tanbyrajah, digital innovation director, Arena Media
- UK: Andy Hood, executive creative development director, AKQA
- Germany: Florian Bauer, member of the board and founder, Vocatus
- UK & USA: Juan Señor and John Wilpers, Innovation Media Consulting Group (and authors of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media Report).
FIPP will launch the 2013 edition of the acclaimed Innovations in Magazine Media World Report at the event (about the 2012 edition: https://www.fipp.com/publications/innovations2012). All delegates will receive a free copy of the report. They survey highlights a series of case studies and interviews showing new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media.