UMG is part of Vivendi, an integrated content and media group, as one of its main subsidiaries. Much of Vivendi’s business today is in the digital arena, with Vivendi investing in “dynamic companies, which distribute content, but also have an innovative approach to customer experience.”
The digital disruption of the music industry is well documented, while, like industries elsewhere, innovation today continues at breakneck speed. As chief executive officer of Vivendi, Arnaud de Puyfontaine, who previously also held office at companies such as Emap, Mondadori and Hearst, is in the thick of this world.
He will be a keynote speaker at Digital Innovators’ Summit 2017 in Berlin, where he will share key lessons from the music industry for publishers. The main Summit is on 20 and 21 March, with Arnaud’s session the morning of the 21st.
Book your ticket for DIS 2017 now to save €400 with our Early Bird offer – this offer ends soon, on 31 January. See the programme (note, subject to minor change) here and the list of all speakers (60+) so far confirmed here.
DIS 2017 is the 10th celebration of Digital Innovators’ Summit. Organised by FIPP, the network for global media, and VDZ, the German Publishers Association, DIS has been established over the years as the premium media event of its kind in Europe, drawing 600 media and technology leaders from 30+ countries around the world.
Other 2017 speakers include:
- Max Amordeluso, EU Head of New Technologies, Amazon, Luxembourg
- Nick Bell, VP of Content, Snap Inc., USA
- Kelly Day, Chief Digital Officer, AwesomenessTV, USA
- Jay Lauf, Publisher of Quartz and SVP of Atlantic Media, USA
- Frank Dopheide, Managing Director, Handelsblatt Publishing Group, Germany
- Josh Rucci, GM and Global Head, Media Distribution at Bloomberg, USA
- Soumya Sriraman, EVP of Franchise and Digital Enterprises, BBC Worldwide, USA
- Rachael Kennedy, Senior News Journalist, Storyful, UK
- Andrea Malgara
Join our speakers and your colleagues from around the world as we celebrate the 10th edition of Digital Innovators’ Summit from 19-21 March. Book your ticket now to save €400 with our Early Bird offer – this offer ends on 31 January.
We hope to see you in Berlin!
More like this