Limited time to appear in Worldwide Media Marketplace show guide
There are less than two weeks left for companies wishing to register for the Worldwide Media Marketplace (WMM) and have their company details included in the WMM Show Guide.
Having details included is useful as it exposes your business not only to cross-border participants at the event, but potentially also beyond the event.
The deadline for inclusion in the Guide is 12 April 2013.
Companies and their delegates remain free to register for the event after the 12th, but will not have details included in the Guide.
Register for Worldwide Media Marketplace, and do it before 12 April to get your company details into the WMM Show Guide.
WMM 2013 takes place from 14-15 May in London, the United Kingdom. Organised and hosted by FIPP, the worldwide magazine media association, WMM is now in its 12th year.
The event is all about the business of expansion, whether through cross-border licensing, content syndication and/or extension across platforms. It offers publishers of all shapes and sizes the opportunity to meet other magazine media brand and content owners, as well as industry service providers, able to partner and/or assist in the expansion strategy.
Book meetings in advance:
Delegates can arrange meetings (in fact, it’s advisable to do so) in advance of the WMM via our online diary tool to ensure the most productive use of your time at the event. The diary is available off the WMM website (www.wmm.net).
Other than the exhibition (brands, content and service providers) and meeting opportunities, the WMM includes a programme several learning opportunities, for example listening to the brand expansion stories of some of the world’s leading magazine media companies as well as service providers enabling expansion and extension.
More about the WMM programme/workshops.
Exhibitor and delegate companies:
Exhibitor companies so far confirmed for the WMM include:
1. Arnoldo Mondadori Editore Spa (Italy)
2. Axel Springer AG (Germany)
3. Bauer Media (United Kingdom)
4. Bruce Sawford Licensing (United Kingdom)
5. Editions Jalou (France)
6. Editora Abril (Brazil)
7. Editoriale Domus (Italy)
8. FIPP (United Kingdom)
9. Future (United Kingdom)
10. Gruner + Jahr International Brands And Licenses (Germany)
11. Haymarket Media Group (United Kingdom)
12. Hello! Magazine (Spain)
13. Hotelier International Ltd. (United Kingdom)
14. Hubert Burda Media (Germany)
15. Imagine Publishing (United Kingdom)
16. Immediate Media Company Limited (United Kingdom)
17. Lovatts Media Group (Australia)
18. Luxury Guide (Czech Republic)
19. MagazineCloner (United Kingdom)
20. Meredith Corporation (United States)
21. NewspaperDirect / PressReader (Canada)
22. Sol90 (Spain)
23. The New York Times News Service & Syndicate (United States)
24. Time Out (United Kingdom)
25. Tribune Media Services International (United Kingdom)
26. Zinio International (Spain)
Delegate companies so far confirmed for the WMM include:
27. American Media Inc. (United States)
28. Anja Publications Ltd (Philosophy Now) (United Kingdom)
29. Anthem Publishing Ltd (United Kingdom)
30. BBC Worldwide Ltd. (United Kingdom)
31. Bohmann Druck Und Verlag GmbH & CO KG (Austria)
32. Color Press Group (Serbia)
33. Conde Nast (United States)
34. Conde Nast (United States)
35. Cook Ink (United Kingdom)
36. Dennis Publishing Ltd (United Kingdom)
37. DOGAN BURDA DERGI (Turkey)
38. Egmont Hjemmet Mortensen (Norway)
39. Eye To Eye Media Ltd (United Kingdom)
40. F&L Publishing Group (Netherlands)
41. Figaro Group (France)
42. Forbes (United States)
43. G+J Uitgvers CV (Netherlands)
44. Global Media Initiatives, LLC (United States)
45. Greenwoods Solicitors LLP (United Kingdom)
46. IDG (United States)
47. InPress Online (United Kingdom)
48. JPS Media Ltd (United Kingdom)
49. Media Group Medweth GmbH (Germany)
50. Motor Sport Magazine (United Kingdom)
51. Newsbridge Ltd (First News) (United Kingdom)
52. Peridot Communications Network / IT&T Vibrant (Pakistan)
53. Phaidon Press (United Kingdom)
54. PSCS Consulting (United States)
55. Publicis Blueprint (United Kingdom)
56. Puzzler Media Limited (United Kingdom)
57. Rayli Magazine House Beijing (China)
58. Revista Andar de Viaje (Costa Rica)
59. Rogers Publishing Limited (Canada)
60. South China Media Ltd. (Hong Kong)
61. Syon Publishing (United Kingdom)
62. The Interview People GmbH (Germany)
63. THE WEEK MAGAZINE GROUP – MALAYALA MANORAMA CO LTD (India)
64. VENTURE MEDIA (Portugal)
65. VIPMEDIA PUBLISHING&SERVICES (Netherlands)
For more information visit www.wmm.net or contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher.