Sign up for the FIPP World Media Congress today to benefit from our last discounted rate, before the final rate kicks in soon.
Some of the people who will share experiences and insights from their respective worlds of magazines.
– 12 November: Bonnie Kintzer, CEO, Trusted Media Brands, USA Tyler Brûlé, Editor in Chief, Monocle, UK; Kate Lewis, Chief Content Officer, Hearst Magazines, USA.
– 13 November: Yulia Boyle, SVP, Global Media and Experiences; National Geographic Partners, USA: Paula Mageste, Independent Editor and Publisher, Brazil; Teresa Elizalde, Editor in Chief, Magazine Group, La Nacion, Argentina; and Srini Balasubramanian, Managing Director, Ananda Vikatan Publishers, India.
– 14 November: Liz Vaccariello, Editor in Chief, Meredith Parents Network, USA; DW Pine III, Creative Director, TIME, USA; Teruyuki Kitabatake, Editor-in-Chief and Director, Manga Magazines, Shueisha, Japan; Clarissa Moughrabi, Head of Research, Axel Springer, Germany; Chia Lun Huang, Director of Transformation and Learning, Commonwealth Magazine, Chinese Taipei; Julia Raphaely, CEO, Associated Media Publishing, South Africa; Larry Hackett, Managing Partner, 10Ten Media, USA; and Krifka Steffey, Director, Merchandise, Newsstand, Barnes & Noble, USA.
– Across all three days: Meet with publishers such as Axel Springer, Immediate Media Co., Future, Meredith, and others in our Media City expo theatre, where they will be ready throughout our time at the Congress to talk to you about collaborative and partnership opportunities.
Some of the speakers from adjacent industries who will also join us in Vegas:
– Ting Cai, Partner Director of Product and Technology, Microsoft. Ting will speak about the good, bad and ugly of data usage, as seen from a big tech perspective.
– Jill Wilson, SVP Game Development, Jam City, USA. She will join a panel discussion on the communities that form in the gaming sector, and what media brands can learn from them.
– Alvaro Paes de Barros, Head of Studio, YouTube Spaces, USA. Alvaro will speak about community development through collaborations.
– Mia Stellberg, Olympics and e-Sports Coach, Finland. Mia will share insights into the techniques she uses to motivate top sports and e-sports stars and how this may be of value in your day-to-day business.
– Anita Zielina, Director of News Innovation and Leadership, Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at CUNY, USA. Anita will join us for a panel discussion on AI in the media.
See the agenda for more speakers and topics (note: the agenda remains subject to change). Join hundreds of your colleagues from around the world by signing up now to benefit from our final discounted rate. This offer ends soon.
See you at the FIPP World Media Congress in Las Vegas in November!
More like this