Meet digital leaders on the DIS Tour
The Digital Innovators’ USA Tour is your chance to visit two major epicenters of digital innovation – San Francisco-Silicon Valley and Seattle, from 18-23 May 2014.
Participants on the tour will meet with entrepreneurs, founders, thought leaders and senior management from companies at the forefront of change. These meetings will provide insights into trends and technologies that are changing the digital landscape.
Organised by FIPP, VDZ and emediaSF, the Digital Innovators’ US Tour will travel to the west coast of the US from 18-23 May 2014. The topics that will be covered include business models, digital technologies and products, trends, innovation culture and content channels.
The tour includes
- 13 to 16 meetings
- Five nights in four-star hotels in downtown San Francisco and Seattle
- Local transportation
- Economy flight from Seattle to San Francisco
- All meals from Sunday dinner (18 May) until Friday lunch (23 May)
- Fully guided by experienced team that has organised more than 15 successful US digital media tours
- Personal, relevant and high quality programme
The only thing NOT included is your individual travel to Seattle and back home from San Francisco.
FIPP and VDZ members rate: €7,500 (plus VAT)
Non-members rate: €9,750 (plus VAT)
If you are interested in joining and would like more information, please send your contact information and any questions to email@example.com.