Meredith Corp launches “BH&G Insider” membership programme
BH&G Insiders will be granted unprecedented access to BH&G content, as well as exclusive offers from brands including Overstock, Houzz and Havenly, and a wide range of deals and discounts from 20+ home, appliance, décor, and food partners.
Additional highlights of becoming a BH&G Insider include:
- US$199 in professional interior design services, courtesy of Havenly
- Deals and discounts totaling over $300 in annual retail savings across 20+ retailers
- Unlimited access to all 95+ years of the BH&G Archive
- Downloads of BH&G’s most-popular ebooks
- Access to a new dedicated portal on BHG.com featuring three exclusive editorial content sections including: Sneak Peeks – giving readers a behind-the-scenes look at the magazine; Timeless Traditions – featuring content from the BH&G archive; and The Next Big Thing – showcasing the latest trends from BH&G experts
“Our loyal print and digital audience has been looking for ways to deepen their relationship with Better Homes & Gardens,” said Stephen Orr, editor-in-chief of Better Homes & Gardens. “With BH&G Insider, we’re not only giving our readers exclusive access to our editors, but also connecting them with the community of experts and services providers who can help them take the inspiration they see on our pages and turn it into a reality.”
BH&G Insider will be promoted across Meredith Digital properties, via dedicated emails and social posts, and with call-outs in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine.
BH&G Insider membership costs $6/month, billed annually, or $8/month, billed quarterly. For a limited time, Better Homes & Gardens is offering an introductory annual rate of $5/month.
More like this
How Meredith fuels its revenue growth across channels
Record digital advertising drives Meredith Q3 performance
How Meredith’s Magnolia Journal subscriptions bloomed to near a million in a matter of months
Meredith Corp appoints Alysia Borsa chief marketing and data officer
How Better Homes and Gardens achieved growth in new audiences, engagement and marketshare