Missed our first Congress special offer? All is not lost!
The good news is that, although the offer of an early bird discount plus two nights’ free accommodation has now ended, you can still book at the early bird rate to save on your delegate tickets before standard rates begin to apply.
The FIPP World Congress takes place from 13-15 October 2015 and all of the biggest names and rising stars in the magazine media industry will be there.
Delegates who have so far booked include CEOs and other C-suite executives, managing and other directors, publishers, editors-in-chief and departmental managers.
It is not often that you will have the opportunity to join so many of the world’s leading magazine media executives in one place, at once. Register now to join them in Toronto.
The top-notch Congress speaker programme will feature more than 40 leading international speakers, across three broad themes:
• Global perspectives on industry innovation and transformation
• Company-wide innovation and transformation
• Brand-specific innovation and transformation
In addition to the speaker programme, the Congress will offer networking (throughout the Congress) and FIPP Fringe social opportunities. Read more about the social events here.
Perhaps as important as programme sessions, this will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet, share ideas, build relationships and actually do business.
Customise your package
The FIPP World Congress in fact offers you four-in-one events, with the Worldwide Media Marketplace on 13 October, the Digital Newsstand Forum on 14 October and Innovation Forum on 15 October, the latter two running as streams in the main Congress programme.
You have the following booking options
1. All inclusive Congress ticket, which gives you access to all of the above (WMM, the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum)
2. Congress only, which gives you access to the main Congress programme, DNF and Innovation Forum
3. WMM only, which gives you access to WMM and DNF
Visit the FIPP Congress website to find out more.