The fourth Innovations in Magazine Media World Report can now be pre-ordered. To be launched on 19 March 2013 at the FIPP/VDZ/eMediaSF Digital Innovators’ Summit in Berlin, Germany, the 2013 Innovations report covers everything from advertising innovation, social commerce, e-singles, a magazine published as a poster and one with a playable video game cover, to new skill sets for publishers and a magazine as amplifier.
Co-published by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP, the 2013 Report showcases new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media.
Innovation examples include:
- Advertising innovations: Coca-Cola.FM hand in hand with JWT and Capricho magazine, Nexus, Time Dog, Bradesco Car Insurance, Volkswagen, CW Network and Entertainment Weekly, Dolce & Gabbana and Marie Claire
- The magazine as retailer: Net-a-Porter
- Making your app appetising: Glamour Personal Shopper, National Geographic, The Atavist, Popular Science, British Journal of Photography
- Personalisation: Harper’s Bazaar, Action Commerciale, Drawbridge
- E-singles: Cosmopolitan, The Atlantic
- Magazines making a buzz: the UK’s Covered, Brazil’s Mundo Estranho, Germany’s YPS, Southern African Tourism Update, Wired in the UK and Marie Claire in the US
- Video delivers: Esquire
- The future of magazines: visions from the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- The future of paper: Paper Four, graphene, Interactive Newsprint
- Lead generation: Zinio, iba, Next Issue Media, tijdschrift.nl
- Campaign journalism: Planeta Sustentável
- HTML5 makes an impact: touch.theatlanticwire.com, ESPN Magazine, The Economist’s Electionism
- Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use of social media by magazines
For further information, including translation rights and bulk discounts, contact Helen Bland.