The fourth Innovations in Magazine Media World Report covers everything from advertising innovation, content delivered via cereal boxes, social commerce, big and little data, a magazine published as a poster and one with a playable video game cover, to new skill sets for publishers and a publishing company launching a perfume line with the scent of paper.
The report will be launched at the FIPP/VDZ/eMediaSF Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) on 17-19 March in Berlin, Germany, and is available to pre-order now. DIS attendees will receive a free copy of the report at the event.
Co-published by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP, the 2013 Report showcases new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media.
Case studies in this year’s report include:
- Tablet apps – why the best are the best
- Data – big and little
- Digital newsstands – how to position your publication in the digital landscape
- E-singles – monetising from bundling old and new content into topical one-time hits
- Magazines making a buzz
- New skill sets for the digital-first magazine world
- Video content and delivery
- Print can still do stuff digital can’t
- Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use
- of social media by magazines
For further information, including translation rights and bulk discounts, contact Helen Bland.