Experience a new wave of media innovation happening in LA
This is because LA is one of the fastest growing hubs for start-ups in the US at the moment with technology entrepreneurs and venture capitalists converging in Southern California to launch a whole new breed of entertainment, gaming, ad tech and video companies.
And these will be the types of companies that tour participants will be visiting in late April 2016 to discuss latest trends that impact the digital space in the next few years. While the programme is almost finalised, it will include established companies as well as start-ups in a number of key market segments. The types of companies who will be visited include:
- Content publishers: Companies dedicated to creating original content for distribution through a variety of channels like Tastemade, an online food network for discovering places to buy food, creating new dishes, and sharing them.
- Content platforms: Companies who offer a technology platform for distributing third party content. AwesomenessTV is a great example of a very popular and high volume content platform.
- AdTech platforms: companies who are disrupting the digital advertising space via new technologies, business models etc – like OpenX which operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world.
- Digital communities: Companies like Livestream which connects people and live events. Livestream offers event owners a complete set of hardware and software tools to share their events with a growing community online.
- Wildcard innovators: To give you that ‘extra-oomph’ participants will also visit companies who are working on technologies that are just ‘cool’. A good example is DAQRI, a revolutionary vision-based augmented reality platform that allows for maximum flexibility of both content and distribution.
Whatever the final line up is, the LA leg of the 2016 Digital Innovators Tour is sure to be a fascinating insider’s look at new and noteworthy trends and developments in the media space. Places on the tour are limited to ensure an intimate, highly interactive experience.
Benefit from the Early Bird Rate
FIPP and VDZ members – make the most of the Early Bird Rate of €7,250 by booking your place before 19 Feb (full rate is €7,900).
Places are filling up fast, with more than half already taken.
Book your place on the DI Tour 2016 now by filling out the registration form on the FIPP website.
Contact Christine Huntingford if you have any questions.
More like this
Only a few places left on our Digital Innovators’ Tour – don’t miss out
Digital Innovators’ Tour 2016 – SAVE THE DATE: 17–22 April
Digital Innovators’ USA Tour 2016: San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Los Angeles