You can now register for FIPP’s all new D2C Summit, presented by FIPP in association with Robbie Baxter at Peninsula Strategies. Taking place online, D2C Summit will run on 15-17 and 22-24 June from 1 pm to 6 pm, UK time.
Direct-to-consumer revenue models will become the primary source of revenue for most media businesses. The D2C Summit will look at all aspects of consumer revenue, including digital subscriptions and membership, as well as sessions on e-commerce and other D2C revenue streams.
Ticket sales open today, and as part of the launch, the first 100 tickets going on sale will be available at a heavily discounted rate – only £100/ticket for FIPP members and £200/ticket for non-members.
Announcing our first speakers!
Combining success stories from the media industry with shining lights from across the broader economy, the D2C Summit is a “do-not-miss” event for anyone focused on this critical new business area.
So whether you’ve already begun your D2C journey and are looking to improve by learning from ‘best in class’ businesses, or you’re about to make the leap into the direct-to-consumer world, come and be inspired by success stories from across the world.
Some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group, USA
- Robbie Baxter, author, speaker, trainer and subscription consultant, Peninsula Strategies, USA
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe, UK
- Abi Spooner, Customer Strategy Officer, Dennis, UK
- Lennert De Jong, Chief Commercial Officer, citizenM, The Netherlands
- Chenbo Wang, Editor-in-Chief, Newsweek China
- Caro Hulshoff Pol, Publishing Director, BILD Group, Germany
- Olivia Orran, Head of Editorial Subscription Strategy, Insider, USA
- Kim Last, Editor Live Journalism and Special Content, Wall Street Journal, USA
- TinaShe Makwande, GM: Subscriptions, News24, South Africa
Programme coming soon!
D2C Summit will have expert speakers from around the world. There will be live sessions and attendees will also have access to an on-demand library with newly created as well as related archive content from the get-go.
The full agenda will be available soon.
Contact Natalie Butcher (firstname.lastname@example.org) with general questions, John Schlaefli (email@example.com) if you want to hear about remaining sponsorship opportunities and Cobus Heyl (firstname.lastname@example.org) about speaker opportunities.
Read more about D2C Summit here.