Now in its 6th year, the Digital Innovators’ Summit 2013 (DIS) is the pre-eminent digital conference for leaders and managers in the magazine media industry.
The DIS takes place on 18 and 19 March in the dynamic city of Berlin, Germany.
As we put final touches to the 2013 programme and speaker list, you can save between €600 to €700 on the standard registration rate. This offer is available until 30 November 2012. To register, go to www.innovators-summit.com and click on registration on the top navigation bar.
The DIS will showcase innovative ideas, success stories, case studies and publisher experiments. Covering the wide range of innovation taking place in the digital media space, it features top keynotes, multiple session tracks and a networking platform to foster exchange with your international magazine media colleagues.
Become part of the summit to be inspired, learn, network and develop your business.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Paul Smurl, vice president, NYTimes.com Paid Products, New York Times, USA
- Frank Anton, vice chairman, Hanley Wood, USA
- Mark Read, strategy director WPP and CEO, WPP Digital, UK
- Jean-Paul Schmetz, chief scientist, Burda Media, Germany
- Rebecca Lieb, analyst, Digital Advertising and Media, Altimeter Group, USA
- Steven Brill, co-founder, Press+, USA
- Omid Ashtari, director of business development, Foursquare, UK
- Tomáš Bella, co-founder and CEO, Piano, Slovakia
- Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger Network, USA
- Philippe Jannet, managing director, ePresse Premium, France
- Benjamin Edelman, associate professor, Harvard Business School, USA
- Michael Dell, managing director, IHS Jane’s Information Services, UK
- Justin Gibbons, creative director, and Rohan Tanbyrajah, digital innovation director, Arena Media, UK
- Andy Hood, executive creative development director, AKQA, UK
- Florian Bauer, member of the board and founder, Vocatus, Germany
- Juan Señor and John Wilpers, Innovation Media Consulting Group (and authors of FIPP’s Innovations in Magazine Media report, the 2013 edition of which will be launched at the DIS in 2013), UK and USA
Remember, by registering before 30 November 2012 you get a 30 per cent pre-agenda discount on off the standard rate.