Organised by FIPP, the network for global media, the FIPP World Congress is the industry’s flagship event. Taking place every second year, in 2017 the FIPP World Congress will move to London, UK.
An established, premium event, the conference draws 60+ speakers, 600-800 senior level delegates and a range of industry service providers from around the world. It is ideal for all those involved with multi-platform media, technology and marketing.
Five reasons to attend:
1. Top speakers and industry stories from around the world
2. Excellent formal and informal networking opportunities
3. A marketplace to view and engage with top brands and solutions
4. An opportunity not only to talk, but actually do business
5. Especially for out-of-towners a chance to explore and enjoy London, one of the world’s most vibrant, iconic cities
Apply to speak:
Applications for speaking slots are now open. Slots are limited, so if you are interested in speaking please get a short proposal along with the name of the suggested speaker to Cobus Heyl, FIPP’s chief content officer.
Engage through a variety of sponsored solutions:
There are a number of innovative marketing solutions available for sponsors wishing to be part of the industry’s flagship global event. Get in touch with John Schlaefli, FIPP’s commercial director.
General and delegation enquiries:
Get in touch with FIPP’s head of events, Claire Jones with any general questions or to find out more about our customised packages for delegations of five or more people wishing to attend the 41st FIPP World Congress.
* Message from Chris Llewellyn, president and CEO of FIPP: FIPP’s World Congress is without doubt the most eagerly looked forward to event in our industry’s calendar. Since its inception in 1925 the World Congress has always been the place to go to learn from industry experts about new and innovative activities from all over the globe, to hear inspiring case studies and success stories, and to meet and plan future business opportunities with like-minded people. The 41st World Congress will continue to deliver on these promises. With FIPP’s home town of London as host city, and the historic Tobacco Dock warehouse the venue, the setting really couldn’t be better. I do hope you will join us.
* Message from Ruud van den Berg, SVP Magazines, Merchants and Office (MM&O), UPM Paper ENA: “We are delighted to once again support the FIPP World Congress as Headline Sponsor. Cross-media strategies are nowadays the norm as we continue to evolve in the ways in which we engage audiences. I am particularly looking forward to hearing case studies about how brands use a variety of platforms that complement one another in their drive to deliver superior media experiences to their consumers.”
Visit the 41st FIPP World Congress website at fippcongress.com for more and/or register before 30 April 2017 at the discounted pre-agenda offer, saving you £700/ticket on final rates.
More like this