The Magazine Brand Management Certificate (MBMC) is a must-attend course for the rising stars in magazine media companies. If you really want to attend, but you’re unsure how to present this to your boss for approval, here are seven good reasons to put forward.
The MBMC programme provides you with the chance to increase your knowledge and gain the skills and insights needed to expand your magazine media business, by offering:
- Unique ‘international’ perspectives and learning
- Practical toolkits – that can be implemented immediately into daily business practices
- Insights to strengthen and grow magazine brands
- Course leaders, who are industry practitioners that contribute extensive knowledge and experience
- Opportunity to network – sharing ideas and best practice with peers from around the globe, whilst at the same time creating invaluable and lasting working relationships
- Gain an invaluable 360 degree view of all aspects of magazine media publishing
- Increased career potential – to grow within the business
All of these benefits will create a better YOU, who will be able to perform their role with more confidence and armed with the right tools to get better results for your brands and your business as a whole.
But don’t just take our word for it, watch the video from the Class of 2014 and hear them recommend the course and tell you what they gained from the programme.
- Gilbert Cheah, managing director, Edipresse Singapore, Singapore says “it’s really comprehensive”.
- Katharina Bota, project manager, Burda International, Germany, explains that “you get a good overview [of magazine media publishing], but then again, it was in-depth”
- Samantha Hudson, talent and development manager, Hearst Magazines, UK, summarises by saying “I can’t recommend it highly enough”.