As we work towards the Digital Innovators’ Summit 2014, several themes have started to emerge around which the final programme will be built.
The 7th Digital Innovators’ Summit takes place on 24-25 March 2014 in Berlin, one of Europe’s hottest business start-up capitals. Pre-agenda registration is now available, allowing you to register at 30 per cent less the standard FIPP member and non-member rate.
The DIS provides a platform for international delegates to meet and understand emerging trends, hear about successful business models and innovative ideas, share knowledge and network with their colleagues – all with the goal of developing even better strategies and running successful content businesses.
Themes under consideration for the 2014 programme include (we have to emphasise this is not an exhaustive list, final list):
• Business and revenue model strategies
• Audience development – data, metrics and editorial/advertising insights
• Advertising – technology, formats and new strategies
• Subscriptions – models, platforms and strategies
• Content – technology, platforms, formats and innovative techniques
• The latest in mobile, video, ecommerce, social media, wearable computing and more
• Startups: organic development and/or invest externally
Visit the Digital Innovators Summit website for more information about the event.
If you want to save on the standard delegate rate, register now to take advantage of the pre-agenda offer.
If you are interested in group rates (more than 5 delegates from the same company) or if you are from a National Association and are interested to learn more about association offers, contact Claire Jones (Claire@fipp.com) or Natalie Butcher (Natalie@fipp.com) at FIPP.