Time running out to secure your place for FIPP Asia-Pacific
FIPP Asia-Pacific takes place from 27-28 September in Singapore. Sign up to attend, if you haven’t yet. If you still wish to organise a delegation of five or more more people, get in touch with Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher to organise a custom package.
FIPP Asia-Pacific is organised and hosted by FIPP, the network for global media. The conference is aimed at those involved in media, marketing and technology throughout the Asia-Pacific region, with particular emphasis on digital media.
The agenda includes 30+ presentations on topics ranging from media trends and transformation, to storytelling, audience engagement, new revenue streams and more, as well as five in-depth masterclasses for delegates to attend.
FIPP conferences are also an opportunity to get out of the office for two days, to meet and network with other attendees from around the world. FIPP Asia-Pacific is no exception, drawing high-level executives from markets in the Asia-Pacific region, as well as beyond such as the Germany, the UK and USA. Confirmed speakers include:
1. Shaun Seow, CEO, Mediacorp, Singapore
2. Kalli Purie, Group Editorial Director Broadcast and New Media, India Today Group, India
3. John Wilpers, Senior Director, Innovation Media Consulting, USA
4. Dushyant Khare, Head of Strategic Partnerships Southeast Asia and India, Google, Singapore
5. Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, Mobile Marketing Association Asia, Singapore
6. Yuko Tanaka, Director of International Sales, Nikkei Business, Japan
7. Cyril Pereira, Co-Chairman, Asian Publishing Convention, Hong Kong
8. Laurie Benson, CEO, Upnexxt, UK
9. Don Anderson, Head of Kids and Learning, YouTube, Singapore
10. Yan Chen, Senior Operations Manager, Hearst Magazines, China
11. Eric Olander, Chief Revenue Officer and Director of Ringier Labs, Ringier, Vietnam
12. Joseph Lee, Managing Director New Media, SPH Magazines, Singapore
13. Chie Ogura, General Manager: e-Commerce, Shueisha Inc., Japan
14. Andy Jackson, Global Brand Director, Haymarket Consumer Media Asia, Singapore
15. Peter Kreisky, Chairman, The Kreisky Media Consultancy, USA
16. Mike Jeanes, Global Head of Research, Publicitas, UK
17. Jo Alexandre, Syndication and Licensing Director, The Economist, UK
18. Edna Belleza, Publisher, Summit Media, Philippines
19. Karen Taylor-Brown, CEO, Refraction Media, Australia
20. Unmish Parthasarathi, Content and Technology Futurist, Singapore
21. And more…
If you haven’t signed up yet, register here to attend FIPP Asia-Pacific. If you have any questions, including custom packages for delegations of five or more people, contact Claire Jones and/or Natalie Butcher.
More like this
The Economist’s ‘globally curious’ audience strategy in Asia