The FIPP World Congress takes place from 13-15 October 2015 in Toronto, Canada, comprising four events rolled into one, with customisable booking options to suit particular objectives. The Congress is the industry’s leading international event, and we expect around 800 executives to be there.
The special offer, available until 14 February 2015, gives you the chance to book at the Early Bird discount PLUS get two nights’ free accommodation.
Programme and speakers
The other reason is to give you some insight into the planning of the main speaker programme. This includes Congress, Digital Newsstand Forum and Innovation Forum sessions, where we will be looking at trends impacting, or set to impact, on the industry.
Some of the broader discussions we will have at the Congress:
• Industry, company and business model transformation
• Current and future trends in media, technology and advertising
• Strategies, and opportunities, for international brand development
• Plenty on mobile, video and ever-changing social engagement
• Content strategies and user experience across platforms
• Paid content, native and programmatic advertising, and other revenue streams
• Predictive analysis, measurement and audience development
• Much on innovation, and more
The programme will ensure you come away from the FIPP Congress 2015 with strategic and practical insight and knowledge, to implement back home.
It will be packed with company, business and brand case studies. Speakers – from around the world – will include top media, technology and advertising leaders sharing strategic insight, as well as those who make things happen day in and out, sharing practical lessons and ideas.
It’s a programme that will engage, offer insight and inspire.
• If you have an interesting story you feel we should consider for the programme, contact Cobus Heyl
• For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Andre Glazier
Visit fippcongress.com today to learn more.