Update: DIS2020 speakers; special delegate offer
DIS2020 is now in its 13th year and established as Europe’s premium, yearly summit focused on innovation within the digital media space. DIS 2020 takes place on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 March.
Book your discounted place with our special pre-agenda offer, ending on 2 December.
Save €600 per ticket. Sign up here.
DIS is a content-led event putting a high priority on sharing insights and ideas from markets around the world, from within the digital media industry as well as sectors adjacent to it. Here are some of our speakers so far confirmed:
1. Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer, Meredith Corporation, USA
2. Amy Jo Smith, President and CEO, Digital Entertainment Group, USA
3. Matthias Bauer, CEO, Vogel Communications Group, Germany
4. Almar Latour, Publisher and EVP, Dow Jones, USA
5. Philipp Schmidt, Chief Transformation Officer and MD Media Solutions, Prisma Media Group, France
6. Hazel Baker, Global Head of UGC Newsgathering, Reuters, UK
7. Burkhard Leimbrock, Commercial Director, Twitch, Germany
8. Declan Moore, Head of International, Wondery, UK
9. Lea Korsgaard, Editor-in-Chief, and Tav Klitgaard, Head of Product, Zetland, Denmark
10. Anita Zielina, Director, News Innovation & Leadership, Craig Newmark Journalism School, CUNY, USA
Join them at DIS2020.
Sign up now to save.
For more information about DIS, visit our website at innovators-summit.com and follow us at @DISummit on among others, Twitter and Facebook.
We hope to see you in Berlin in March!
More like this
Podcast masterclass, part one: Equipment
High profile podcaster Jordan Harbinger on building and maintaining an audience
Podcast masterclass part 2: repurposing content
Hatebase’s Timothy Quinn on the rise of hate speech and what the media can do to counter it
Patrick Fischer on how Onefootball is winning with personalised content
The commercial potential of thoughtful longform content
Declan Moore, Head of International at Wondery, on how to create chart topping podcasts
Twitch’s Burkhard Leimbrock on the evolution of the livestreaming platform