Sign up now for the new Innovation newsletter
The Innovation newsletter will include serious considerations for your business and/or brand, but it won’t be all work and no play: it will also touch on quirkier creative ideas designed to give audiences a buzz.
The decision to add the Innovation newsletter is two-fold:
1. Innovation is a topic of deep interest among FIPP members, understandably so in our dynamic world of today. Our aim is to provide you with a regular, carefully curated stream of top stories and insights gathered from around the world.
2. The newsletter is an extension of our very popular Innovation in Magazine Media World Report (now in its 6th year) and newest event, the Innovation Forum (taking place as part of the FIPP World Congress in 2015). Along with FIPP.com, the newsletter, World Report and Forum will offer not only breadth of innovation views, but also incredible depth.
The Innovation newsletter will be headlined by John Wilpers, co-editor of the World Report, speaker at many FIPP and other events around the world, and all-round good guy.
In his work, John hears of (if he is not directly involved!) innovations from virtually every corner of the world. He will share these with you, sometimes focusing on a single topic of importance, sometimes highlighting several, and sometimes pulling a proverbial rabbit from the hat with the most unexpected innovations you imagined.
To that we’ll add stories published on FIPP.com, or spotted around the web, to provide you with a package that will inform, inspire and, we trust, thrill.
We hope you enjoy the innovation journey with us.
Make yourself heard!
We are of course interested in hearing directly from you, whether it is to submit stories, case studies or videos for consideration for FIPP.com or the newsletter, the Innovation World Report or as topics for the Innovation Forum.
Simply email FIPP’s head of Insight, Helen Bland, at Helen@fipp.com.
Subscribe to all FIPP’s newsletters – all for free
In addition to Innovation, we have the following newsletters:
· Update (twice a month – latest industry and related updates from around the world)
· Insight (monthly – industry and related research)
· MagWorld (monthly – industry features and opinion and news on magazine media launches and other deals)
To subscribe to any, or all, of them (they are all free), click here.
Never miss a beat!
Visit FIPP.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.