Why you should join our global magazine media network
FIPP’s members include some of the world’s best-known magazine media brands – publishers, associations and service providers.
Our members develop strategies and build better magazine media businesses through FIPP by identifying and communicating emerging trends worldwide, sharing knowledge across markets and improving skills.
So if you have a common interest in working towards and for the magazine media industry (all channels and markets) you should join FIPP. Membership will benefit you in several ways, including:
Keep your finger on the pulse of the industry:
- Full access to all content on FIPP.com
- Get in-depth information on market trends:
- Free access to digital editions of a number of our research publications
- Face-to-face opportunities to learn from and engage with industry experts and international peers, build relationships and do business
- Discounted access to worldwide events
- Develop skill-sets within your organization
- Discounted access to our professional development programmes
- All member companies’ employees have access to FIPP.com and above mentioned research publications, to help them with improving their knowledge and conducting business
- Get exposure in the FIPP international network
- Full listing in our membership directories
- Relevant news published
For more information on this and other benefits, take a look at the FIPP 2013 membership brochure: www.fipp.com/membership.
The key to getting the most out of your membership is this: the more you leverage the FIPP platform, the more value you will derive from it. Assuming just a single, individual member, the following is an example of how membership value can be quantified:
- Attended the World Media Marketplace in May as a delegate: discount £150
- Attends the World Magazine Congress in September as a delegate: discount £435
- Gets the digital edition of Innovations in Magazine Media for free: value at least £97
- Gets the digital edition of World Magazine Trends for free: value at least £295
- Gets the digital edition of World Digital Media Factbook for free: value at least £295
- Enrolled for the Magazine Brand Management Certificate programme: discount of £2,550
- Total value quantified: £3,522
On top of this:
- Free access to all content on FIPP.com, including event presentations, newsletters, our Proof of Performance (Making the case for Magazines) digital edition and more
So why not join FIPP as a member? Visit www.fipp.com/membership for more or contact our marketing and membership services manager Cobus Heyl via email or on +44 207 404 4169.