The Congress website is now live, with bookings opening with an exclusive flash sale on 12-14 February. This offer will give you the opportunity not only to save a cool €1,000/ticket but also get one hotel night for absolutely free.
So go ahead, and save the essential dates in your diary now:
– Congress discounted flash sale: 12-14 February 2020
– Congress opening night, programme and expo: 14-16 September 2020
From this year and annual event, the FIPP World Media Congress will again bring together senior media and other executives from around the world.
Learn and be inspired. Get connected and do business.
In coming weeks and months we will share updates as we work towards putting on the best Congress yet in September. In the meantime you can learn more at fippcongress.com or by visiting these pages:
– Read about why you should attend
– Read about who attends
– Read (and see) about the location and venue
– Take a look at the recommended hotels (tip: Estoril is a popular destination, so book your preferred hotel as early as possible)
– Learn about the speaker programme and submitting speaker proposals
Get in touch with us
– Speaker/content proposals and marketing-related questions: Get in touch with FIPP’s chief content and marketing officer Cobus Heyl at Cobus@fipp.com.
– Sponsorship, exhibition and other partnership opportunities: Contact FIPP’s chief revenue officer John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com.
– For delegate, group bookings and other general enquiries: Email FIPP’s event manager Natalie Butcher at Natalie@fipp.com.
We hope to see you in Estoril in September, and don’t forget our flash sale, from 12-14 February 2020.
More like this