Coming in May, FIPP, in association with Robbie Baxter, consultant and author of The Membership Economy and The Forever Transaction, will journey into the world of subscriptions with a 5-module course, running over five weeks. We will confirm the starting date soon.
Sponsored by subscriptions platform Zephr, the course will cover questions such as:
- How to develop an evidence-based understanding of customer journeys that underpin a successful subscriber strategy
- How to develop pricing strategies that work, not only for acquisition but retention of loyal subscribers
- How to increase organisational agility and leverage data to scale up subscriptions, step up sales, and ramp up renewal over time
- How to grow Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and optimise ad yield, manage churn, and develop increasingly valued customer relationships
- How to use customer data you gather to drive incremental value across the entire monetisation spectrum – advertising, affiliates, events, and more.
The course focuses on media businesses and is ideally suited for the following people:
- Chief Marketing Officers, Heads of Marketing and Heads of Product and Product Management
- Chief Revenue Officers, Chief Commercial Officers and Publishers
- Editors in Chief and Heads of Editorial and Audience Engagement
- Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers and Heads of Technology and Engineering
- Chief Innovation Officers and Heads of Innovation
- Chief Customer Officers and Heads of Customer Acquisition and Retention
- Heads of Subscription, Head of Subscriber Growth
With this course, hosted by San Francisco-based global expert Robbie Baxter and sponsored by Zephr, we aim to share lessons and insights from media and adjacent sectors to help you and your teams implement and achieve successful subscription strategies. We will announce the dates and more details of the course on soon.