One of the biggest challenges for event organisers planning virtual events is demonstrating the value of virtual to sponsors and generating sponsorship revenue*.
This course, Maximising Sponsorship Sales for Virtual Events, focuses on the real opportunities of virtual events — how not to under-value their worth, how to overcome client’s objections, key sales methodologies and how to embed a valuable new revenue stream into your business.
*Futura Survey, May 2020
6 vital takeaways from attending this course:
- To avoid making the biggest mistake salespeople make when selling virtual events
- How to show the value of your virtual event and set the right price
- The skill of teaching your clients to buy your virtual events
- The best ways to keep control of the sales process
- How to overcome the main objections to virtual events
- New ideas to deliver value for your sponsors, so they can’t wait to book again
Online course outline
Session 1: It starts with your audience | 3pm–5pm (GMT)
– Separating the truth from the lies about what virtual events
– Why is it so important to put the audience first?
– What are the main formats, and how do they work?
– Which formats work best for which audiences?
– How can virtual events help your audience at this time of change?
– What are the best ways for sponsors to get involved and achieve ROI?
Session 2: How to help your clients buy your virtual events | 3pm–5pm (GMT)
– What sales approach works best in today’s environment?
– What does the sales process look like for new virtual events?
– How can you shift your client’s perspectives about new solutions?
– What results are sponsors looking for today, and how can you help?
– What the best ways to keep control of the sales process?
– Collaborating with your sponsors to get their buy-in, and stopping deals getting derailed
Session 3: Perfect pricing and closing the deal | 3pm–5pm (GMT)
– How to show the value of your virtual event and set the right price
– What activities are most valuable in virtual events?
– What stops virtual event deals from happening, and how can you overcome that?
– How can you build exciting and valuable virtual event packages?
– The best ways to build urgency and speed up decisions
– Delivering value for your sponsors, so they can’t wait to come back