Takeaways from this workshop:
- A deeper understanding of the client decision-making process
- Explore the journey a proposal takes through your client’s business
- Identify what the wider decision-making group needs from your proposal
- Identify up-to-the minute proposal writing best practice
- Create a unique and incredibly powerful structure for your proposals which you can use instantly
- A powerful new proposal template
Outcome: Higher quality proposals which speed up decisions and improve conversion rate
A salesperson’s role isn’t just about knowing how to sell to their buyer, it’s also about helping them sell-on to all the other stakeholders within their business. The pandemic has changed the way that decisions are being made. The whole process has become riskier and more challenging for buyers.
Over 80 per cent of customers* voiced uncertainty in their ability to manage change and navigate the sell-on journey. This is unsurprising when you consider that there could be as many as 20 decision makers and due to recent economic pressures, more senior stakeholders are more involved in every buying decision.
Even prior to the pandemic ** Buyers had an average of six tasks to complete before making a purchase. Many salespeople, like their buyers, don’t appreciate the steps that are necessary for a proposal to pass through a business and receive a final sign-off.
The majority of salespeople fall short in two areas:
- Their proposal doesn’t adequately answer the wider decision-making group’s questions.
- They don’t support their buyer in selling on to the other stakeholders.
Today’s salespeople need to focus on these aspects of the sales experience if they are to maintain a healthy conversion rate.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for anyone operating within sales or sales leadership. Individuals or teams are welcome.
Save 10 per cent on the normal rate by using promotional code FIPPFL21 when you register for this course.