More than 25 speakers have now been confirmed for FIPP’s all new D2C Summit, which we are organising in association with Robbie Baxter, subscriptions consultant and author of The Membership Economy and The Forever Transaction.
Taking place online, D2C Summit will be live on 15-17 and 22-24 June. Attendees will also have access to an on-demand library with archive and pre-recorded content, as well as the recordings of live sessions as we add them. D2C Summit will look at all aspects of consumer revenue, including digital subscriptions and membership, as well as sessions on e-commerce and other D2C revenue streams.
Ticket sales are now open, with the first one hundred at a heavily discounted rate – only €100/ticket for FIPP members and €200/ticket for non-members.
Take advantage of the offer now!
Combining success stories from the media and other sectors, the D2C Summit is a “do-not-miss” event for anyone focused on direct-to-consumer as a critical business area.
We will hear from a former Nike executive about a vertical membership programme. Google’s Chief Measurement Officer will discuss customer-centricity. We will hear from a professor in marketing at Wharton about building tight consumer relationships. There will be a session on future consumers, we will talk about the role of editorial in successful direct-to-consumer strategies, and we will address a range of pain points – and opportunities! – in the direct-to-consumer journey.
Some of the speakers already confirmed:
- Abi Spooner, Customer Strategy Officer, Dennis, UK
- Carolin Hulshoff Pol, Publishing Director, BILD Group, Axel Springer, Germany
- Catherine Levene, President, Meredith National Media Group, USA
- Chloe Combi, Writer, Speaker, Consultant and Futurist, UK
- Dave Cobban, Founder, UNBRKBLE, and former Nike exec, USA
- Kim Last, Editor Live Journalism and Special Content, The Wall Street Journal, USA
- Jonathan Penn, SVP Revenue, Livingly Media, USA
- Lennert de Jong, Chief Commercial Officer, citizenM Hotels, The Netherlands
- Lindsay Horrigan, Global Head of Subscriptions and Consumer Marketing, Bloomberg Media, USA
- Lauren Kroll, Customer Success Manger, Permutive, USA
- Matt Lindsay, President, Mather Economics, USA
- Michael Silberman, SVP Strategy, Piano, France
- Neil Hoyne, Chief Measurement Officer, Google, Senior Fellow, Wharton, and Author, Penguin Random House, USA
- Nick Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, The Atlantic, USA
- Nikolay Malyarov, CEO, PressReader International, Ireland
- Olivia Orran, Head of Editorial Subscription Strategy, Insider, USA
- Peter Fader, Professor of Marketing, Wharton at the University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Reid Holland, Chief Consumer Revenue Officer, Hearst Europe, UK
- Stephanie Fried, Chief Marketing Officer, Fandom, USA
- TinaShe Makwande, GM: Subscribers, News24, South Africa
Contact Natalie Butcher (email@example.com) with general questions, John Schlaefli (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to hear about remaining sponsorship opportunities and Cobus Heyl (email@example.com) about speaker opportunities.
Read more about D2C Summit here.