Can print still surprise and delight?
In 2014, the creative geniuses didn’t let up. The Innovation in Magazine Media editor, John Wilpers discovered the following pages you could:
• Read on banana skins
• Use to track the whereabouts of your child
• Get on restroom paper towels
• Smell a world-famous artist’s body scent
• Use to pop-out two coffee cups complete with instant coffee grounds
• Magazine media in 2014 also created pop-up radio stations and pop-up stores selling goods recommended by their celebrity editors.
Download the Offbeat chapter extract: Can print still surprise and delight? (pdf)
Sign up for the free monthly Innovation newsletter here.
Buy the book here.
More like this
Download the Innovation 2015 Chapter Extract: Newsletters (pdf)
Download the Innovation 2015 Chapter Extract: Digital Ad Fraud (pdf)