The week culminates with the 8th Data and AI for Media Conference and BIGGIES Awards.
8th Data and AI for Media Conference
This global conference, organised and hosted by World Newsmedia Network in association with FIPP, takes place on 1-2 November at Microsoft’s headquarters in London. It is for media and data practitioners seeking to earn revenue and expand audiences by leveraging data and artificial intelligence.
Confirmed speakers for the conference include data and revenue executives from BBC, CNN, Condé Nast, Mittmedia, Expressen, United Robots, Financial Times, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, Pangaea Alliance, Civil and Styria Media. For more information and to register visit london.bigdatamedia.org.
The conference will feature deep-dives in the following data and AI themes:
- Revenue strategies that deliver
- Business best practices driven by data and AI
- Why AI- and data-driven revenue strategies are a necessary approach for media companies’ future revenue-making
- How to develop and manage data- and AI KPIs
- Digital and print churn reduction using AI
- An inside look at fellow participants’ strategies and best practices
- Technology, tools and talent
- Driving loyalty and engagement
- Expanding audience depth and breadth
- Cost savings and efficiencies
- Overcoming competitive threats through culture change and a foundation in cognitive technologies
- How to build cross-functional teams to build AI- and data-driven products
Submit your entry for the BIGGIES Awards
Enter your company’s data- and AI-driven leading edge work in the 2018 BIGGIES Awards competition for the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. The BIGGIES rewards innovation by media companies in Big Data and Artificial Intelligence. It is organised and hosted by World Newsmedia Network in association with FIPP.
Find out more about the awards categories here. Deadline to submit entries is September 7 2018.
More like this