1. Bloomberg Businessweek editor Megan Murphy on why Bloomberg Media put Businessweek at the heart of its media strategy
2. The Economist chief marketing officer and MD Michael Brunt on how to build subscription revenue
3. Panel discussion on how to engage audiences across platforms
(Condé Nast International’s head of strategy and storytelling Hannah Ray; Paris Match’s senior digital editor Marion Mertens; and Trusted Media Brands chief digital officer Vince Errico. Interviewed by Penmaen Media founder Carolyn Morgan)
4. MPA CEO Linda Thomas Brooks on how magazine media tells and sells
5. Harvard Business Review EVP and group publisher Josh Macht on future trends for publishers
6. Panel discussion about advertising in the era of Google and Facebook
(Hearst Magazines president and CEO James Wildman; NBC Universal’s chair of advertising sales Linda Yaccarino; and Somo chief strategy officer Ross Sleight. Interviewed by Mike Hewitt, Managing Director, Adaugeo Media)
7. Worldwide Media, The Times of India Group CEO Deepak Lamba on how to figure audiences through brand campaigns
8. Linkup China founder Rui (Yuri) Ou on what user innovation on WeChat can teach publishers
9. AJ+ senior newsgathering producer Shadi Rahimi on how emotion helps you win with video made for social
10. Wearisma CEO Jenny Tsai and Time Inc. (now TI Media) head of strategic partnerships Lillian Betty on the power of influencers
You can see the full playlist here.
Now it’s time to make sure you experience it all again (but better!). Join us on 12-14 November in Las Vegas for the one and only FIPP World Media Congress 2019.
Remember, book by 28 February to save US$1,000 from final delegate rates.
More like this