– Deep-dive into the trends uncovered in the report and what they may tell us about the future, at a critical time in history
– Hear from BILDplus and WELTplus at Axel Springer and CeleraOne about developments they see first-hand, and how those take-outs influence strategy
The webinar takes place on Thursday 7 May at 9 am EST, 2 pm BST, 3 pm CET and 9 pm HKT. Sign up here.
– James Hewes, President and CEO of FIPP
– Tobias Henning, General Manager Premium BILDplus and WELTplus at Axel Springer
– York Walterscheid, MD of CeleraOne
The arrival of the Coronavirus has brought about a dramatic shift in media behaviour globally. As people’s freedom of movement is severely restricted, they have flocked to high-quality content providers as they seek out entertainment, escapism, inspiration and trustworthy news coverage.
But what does this mean in real terms, and what may we expect of the future? Find out on 7 May.
There will be time during the webinar for you to ask James, Tobias and York questions. You can download the latest FIPP and CeleraOne Global Digital Subscription Snapshot here, to study before the webinar.
We hope to see you online, on the 7th!
More like this