Join FIPP, Celera One and Axel Springer as we discuss digital subscription insights, trends and actions
FIPP and CeleraOne launched our latest Global Digital Subscription Snapshot report last week. Now you can join us for a FIPP Insider Webinar where we will:
– Deep-dive into the trends uncovered in the report and what they may tell us about the future, at a critical time in history
– Hear from BILDplus and WELTplus at Axel Springer and CeleraOne about developments they see first-hand, and how those take-outs influence strategy
The webinar takes place on Thursday 7 May at 9 am EST, 2 pm BST, 3 pm CET and 9 pm HKT. Sign up here.
– James Hewes, President and CEO of FIPP
– Tobias Henning, General Manager Premium BILDplus and WELTplus at Axel Springer
– York Walterscheid, MD of CeleraOne
The arrival of the Coronavirus has brought about a dramatic shift in media behaviour globally. As people’s freedom of movement is severely restricted, they have flocked to high-quality content providers as they seek out entertainment, escapism, inspiration and trustworthy news coverage.
But what does this mean in real terms, and what may we expect of the future? Find out on 7 May.
There will be time during the webinar for you to ask James, Tobias and York questions. You can download the latest FIPP and CeleraOne Global Digital Subscription Snapshot here, to study before the webinar.
We hope to see you online, on the 7th!
More like this
[Webinar video] How to avoid the “unexpected” pitfalls of remote publishing
[Webinar video] John Wilpers reveals key insights from the new Innovation in Media World Report
[Webinar video] How to communicate correctly during the coronavirus pandemic
[Webinar video] PressReader on content consumption in a Covid-19 world
[Webinar video] Tom Triumph on how we can impact the five pillars of every organisation