- *New: Rebecca Allen, GM UK and Europe, Contently, UK
- *New: Ruth Feldman, SVP Brand Development, Martha Steward Living, USA
- *New: Ross Sleight, Chief Strategy Officer, Somo Global, UK
- *New: Angela Byun, Senior Director of International Development & Strategy, Golf Digest, Condé Nast, USA
- Duncan Edwards, President and CEO, Hearst Magazines International
- John Avlon, Editor-in-Chief, The Daily Beast
- Simon Davies, Managing Director EMEA, Quartz
- Mark Beard, SVP Digital Media and Content Strategy, The Economist
- Andy Hart, SVP, Chief Revenue Officer, Hearst Magazines International
- David McMurtie, Head of Publisher UK Partnerships, Google
- Justin Kirby, VP Strategic Content Marketing, Tenthwave Digital
- Peter Kreisky, Chairman, The Kreisky Media Consultancy
- Toby Hoon, Chief Information Officer, Immediate Media Co.
- Ingo Rübe, Chief Technology Officer, Hubert Burda Media
- Darren Goldsby, Chief Digital Officer, Hearst Magazines UK
- Joshua Macht, Publisher, Harvard Business Review
- John Wilpers, senior partner, Innovation Media Consulting
FIPP London brings together four dedicated channels in one event: FIPP Mobile, FIPP Tech, FIPP Innovation and Worldwide Media Marketplace (WMM). See more on each of these channels below. FIPP London presents you with an opportunity for you to:
- Be part of world-class presentations and discussions dedicated to mobile and to the interaction between media and technology
- Join one of our workshops focused on media innovation
- Arrange and meet with other publishers from around the world to do deals
To save on your bookings, take advantage of our discounted early bird offer, which expires on 1 April (no April Fools joke!). What you will pay if you book by 1 April:
- FIPP Members: £995
- Non-members: £1,295
Besides access to the full event, FIPP London tickets include:
- Two lunches
- Our networking drinks reception
MAKE EVEN MORE OF FIPP LONDON:
We also offer the following:
FIPP Innovation Academy
Delegates can join one of our four FIPP Innovation masterclasses at the event, hosted by Innovation Media Consulting Group and FIPP Innovation in Media World Report editor John Wilpers. Places for these are available at £150 and can be booked when you register for FIPP London.
Sponsorship and exhibitor stands
Showcase your company and/or brand in the WMM expo area, which can be booked here:
- Single 3×3 stand: £5,000
- Single 6×3 stand: £9,500
If you want to find out more, or discuss other sponsorship opportunities, get in touch with John Schlaefli today.
ABOUT THE FIPP LONDON CHANNELS
Worldwide Media Marketplace
Meet with potential international partners about brand licensing, syndication and other business partnership opportunities. WMM is a forum assembling executives from the world’s leading media organisations around the world. It is all about setting up meetings and doing business. It is about the opportunity to meet people keen to talk and do deals for 2 days, in 1 place. You should participate if you want to build out your brand portfolios, enter new markets or exploit new opportunities in partnership with other publishers.
Focused on one of the key opportunities of our time, FIPP Mobile will bring together legacy and pureplay publishers and top experts to discuss mobile first strategies, ranging from storytelling to distributed content strategies and audience engagement, data and measurement to mobile revenue strategies, to what to expect next as users’ lives become increasingly mobile. This is where you will hear, and can learn from, the best in a channel dedicated to bringing the top mobile stories and insights from around the world together in one place.
Today, media and technology are increasingly two sides of the same coin. In the FIPP Tech channel, top speakers will help you understand the relationship between media and technology, present you with ideas on how to best leverage this relationship and showcase practical solutions to get the most out of opportunities available to you – across multiple functions. You will come away not only with insight into some of the most innovative technologies available to content businesses today, but also of the technological forces underlying business and driving changes to come next.
Since 2010, FIPP publishes its annual Innovation World Report (2016/17 issue launches end of March) in conjunction with Innovation Media Consulting, showcasing the top innovations from around the media world in the past year. At FIPP London, you will have the opportunity to sign up to a FIPP Innovation Masterclass (workshop) that will be running throughout the course of the 2 days. Innovation Media’s John Wilpers, editor of the Innovation World Report, will host the masterclass. For a small additional booking fee, you will be able to attend any of his masterclasses, at a time that suits you best during the 2 days.
Visit the FIPP London website or contact:
- General enquiries or to book a delegation: FIPP’s head of events Claire Jones or events executive Natalie Butcher
- Speaker opportunities: FIPP’s chief content officer and marketing manager Cobus Heyl
- Sponsorship opportunities: FIPP’s commercial director John Schlaefli
We hope to see you in London in May! Remember, our discounted early bird offer ends on 1 April. Book now to save.
More like this