FIPP will present the 4th Innovations in Magazine Media World Report in a FREE webinar taking place 13 May 2013 at 3pm (BST).
Co-published by Innovation International Media Consulting Group and FIPP, the 2013 Report showcases out of the box thinking, featuring new, dynamic and lucrative innovations in all aspects of magazine media.
The webinar will be presented by the Innovations editors: Juan Senor, UK director of Innovation International Media Consulting and John Wilpers, editor of Innovation International Media Consulting. It will be moderated by Chris Llewellyn, president and CEO, FIPP.
Innovations in Magazine Media World Report covers everything from advertising innovation, content delivered via cereal boxes, social commerce, big and little data, a magazine published as a poster and one with a playable video game cover, to new skill sets for publishers and finally a publishing company launching a perfume line with the scent of paper.
It also features case studies including:
- Digital newsstands – how to position your publication in the digital landscape
- Tablet apps – why the best are the best
- E-singles – monetising from bundling old and new content into topical one-time hits
- Magazines making a buzz
- New skill sets for the digital-first magazine world
- Video content and delivery
- Print can still do stuff digital can’t
- Making social media work for you: commerce, tips and tricks, best use of social media by magazines
To order your copy of Innovations 2013, visit www.fipp.com/publications.
For bulk prices for print editions contact Helen Bland.