• Pre-agenda rate: £495. Secure your place. Book now to save!
• Standard rate: £695
• Pre-agenda rate: £645. Secure your place. Book now to save!
• Standard rate: £905
Delegations (5+ people):
Like all FIPP’s regional events, FIPP ME&A will bring together a top line-up of international and regional speakers and delegates to consider global and regional media trends, network and do business.
Programme topics will include:
• Trends in global media – as identified by 15 top CEOs from around the world
• Developing media in emerging markets – View from India
• Developing media in the Middle East
• Developing media in Sub-Saharan Africa
• International brands: in- and outbound licensing and venture opportunities
• Media monetisation strategies for the Middle East & Africa
• Innovation in media trends: best practice examples from around the world
• Several brand case studies, from launching successful online businesses, to launching multi-platform brands and developing events businesses and more
• CEO panel: the future of media in the Middle East & Africa
Speakers so far confirmed are from:
• Bloomberg Businessweek (UAE)
• Dubai Lynx (UAE)
• GN Publishing (UAE)
• India Today Group (India)
• Innovation Media Consulting (UK and USA)
• Magazine Innovation Centre (USA)
• Media24 (South Africa)
• Nation Media Group (Kenya, advisor)
• The Kreisky Media Consultancy (USA)
• Several more companies and speakers will be announced soon.
Apart from the programme, there will be several formal and informal networking opportunities for delegates to consider trends and themes emerging from the programme, discuss joint business opportunities and even do deals, or quite simply to meet and relax with new or old friends.
In addition, we offer delegates the option to join us on two desert safaris, one on 9 February before the start of FIPP ME&A and one on 12 February, when the event has closed. You can book for these when you register for FIPP ME&A, here.
Our pre-agenda discount offer ends on 31 October.
For more Information:
Visit fippmea.com for more or get in touch with FIPP:
• Sponsorship: John Schlaefli
• Speaking opportunities: Cobus Heyl
More like this